Installation of electric ball valve
1. Only after removing the pressure before and after the ball valve can the ball valve be disassembled.
2. When reassembling the ball valve body, the bolts must be tightened symmetrically, step by step and evenly.
3. The cleaning agent shall be compatible with rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in the ball valve. When the working medium is gas, the metal parts can be cleaned with gasoline (gb484-89). Clean non-metallic parts with purified water or alcohol.
4. The disassembled individual parts can be cleaned by immersion. All grease, dirt, glue and dust adhered to the wall must be removed during cleaning.
Daily maintenance of electric ball valve
1. Having a long service life and maintenance free period will depend on the following factors: normal working conditions, maintaining a harmonious temperature / pressure ratio, and reasonable corrosion data
2. When the ball valve is closed, there is still pressurized fluid inside the valve body
3. Before maintenance: release the pipeline pressure and keep the valve in the open position; Disconnect the power or air source; Disengage the actuator from the bracket
4. It is necessary to find out that the pressure of the upstream and downstream pipelines of the ball valve has been relieved before disassembly and disassembly
5. During disassembly and reassembly, care must be taken to prevent damage to the sealing surface of parts, especially non-metallic parts. Special tools should be used when taking out O-rings
6. During assembly, the bolts on the flange must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly
7. The cleaning agent shall be compatible with rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in the ball valve. When the working medium is gas, the metal parts can be cleaned with gasoline (gb484-89). Clean non-metallic parts with purified water or alcohol
8. Non metallic parts shall be taken out of the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning, and shall not be soaked for a long time
9. After cleaning, it needs to be assembled after the cleaning agent on the washed wall volatilizes (it can be wiped with silk cloth not soaked with cleaning agent), but it shall not be put aside for a long time, otherwise it will rust and be polluted by dust
10. New parts should also be cleaned before assembly
11. During assembly, metal debris, fiber, grease (except those specified for use), dust, other impurities and foreign matters shall not be allowed to pollute, adhere or stay on the surface of parts or enter the inner cavity. If there is micro leakage at the filler, the valve rod nut must be locked again.